Our small congregation was chartered in 2002 and since that time, we’ve been steadily and effectively responding to God’s challenge to love and serve in the name of Jesus Christ. Our family portrait from the recent Christmas Pageant will give you a good idea of what we look like; you may even recognize some of us from our activities in and around town this past year:
* last October’s African Children’s concert at Town Hall.
* serving at the local Food Bank.
* keeping Habitat For Humanity workers well-fed in Alfred.
* hosting Neighborhood B-B-Q’s in July and August.
* and, of course, the variety of fund raising events that helped send two teams of volunteers to New Orleans.
But that’s just what we do; you have to visit us to really get to know who we are!
Our times of worship are continuing opportunities to share God’s love with each other. We joyfully interact across generational lines, singing, praying, laughing and crying, as we share the burdens, and the blessings, that are part of each of us and all of us in this, our family of faith. Our fellowship includes folks who travel from Portland, Wells, Scarborough, Yarmouth, No. Berwick and New Hampshire to be a part of the St. Andrews ‘experience’!
We look forward to having you join us when your schedule permits; visitors are always expected!!
Blessings of Peace, Joy and Love!
"Go with us Lord and guide our way
Through this and every coming day,
That in Your Spirit strong and true
Our lives may be our gift to You."